How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh boy...

Yesterday a boy in my class told me I was magical. I'm pretty sure that is the first time a boy has ever referred to me as such and although I was touched, I wondered if it was just because I could open his juice box...

On other boy-related topics, The Director told me a few weeks ago that I was hard to read. What exactly does that mean? I asked my good friend Peter if it was true and he said (emphatically) that I was IMPOSSIBLE to read! Just what sort of woman am I if I can't communicate properly with the opposite sex? An awkward one.

After taking a poll of almost all the people in my world, I have received varying responses to my supposed dilemma. Some yes, some no. But I think the reason I am having such a hard time digesting this new analysis of my persona is because I've always thought I was a simple person. Fairly low maintenance for a girl who likes being a girl. Sure I have a thing about smelling bad, but if you know I hate spiders, purring and people who litter... you should have me figured out.

Right?

2 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

well being someone who enjoys being able to most of the time read people, i think its good that you are unreadable, i would never date a girl i could fully understand, and know her every move, being unreadable makes you mysterious, attractive, elusive, i think the reason you are unreadable, even though i barealy know you at all would be your intelligence, you defentaly got some smarts!, enough to keep me guessing ;) so what if you dont do everything in order and i cant tell what your gunna do next, if you change your mind before the end of reading this 3 times on any given idea it should be a divine act of God. dont worry some day some lucky guy will come and figure you out, or wish he could and enjoy every minute of it.
aaron

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Hey Krysty, I don't think you are particularly difficult to read. All girls are somewhat difficult to read. It's taken me years of practice to read one particular girl, and I still get things wrong. Sometimes the emotions of the opposite sex can be pretty foreign to us. Look on the bright side though, your writing is very readable.

p.s. I like your new profile pic. - a lot.

p.p.s. I'm still waiting for that short story you talked about that starts with, "Marci was the type of person who felt sorry for inatimate objects and grieved over tossing the bottle of lotion that still carried the few impossible drops to squeeze out."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home