How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

This blog thing takes it out of me!

Gee Whiz Wally. I have like, what? three posts on this thing and already I'm scrambling for ideas of what to blog about? Maybe my creative crisis is due to the fact that my other friends have such brilliant blogs, that I simply cannot match their astounding genius. You should check these literal works of art...

www.bottleofwhoop.blogspot.com - my heroine writes this one
www.knitload.blogspot.com - makes me laugh, takes my breath away cause she's GENIUS!
www.theveve.blogspot.com - beautiful daughter of a king has insights and honesty for all
www.livinginthelight.blogspot.com - Funniest woman in my world authors the awesomest blog!
(is 'awesomest' a word?)
www.lancefisher.blogspot.com - basically the best blogger in the world. no contest!
www.chialpha.blogspot.com - everyone knows how obsessed I am with this Chi Alpha thing... who knew it came in a friendly websurfer's version?
www.ohiodawa.blogspot.com - pretty much the most entertaining to-date...
www.freelancepoedry.blogspot.com - THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST CREATIVE BRILLIANT FUNNY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL FEEL GOOD INSPIRATIONAL BLOG EVER!!!!! it's pretty good...

So here I am reading all of these awesome brainschilds and what am I thinking about when I try to sit down and write a blog? How I could invent a dryer that dries in half the time... which might be scary for the care of your clothing. How great John Mayer's lyrics are "these days I wish I were six again, oh make me a red cape. I wanna be superman"... but actually I'd probably wish to be WonderWoman. Seriously, though, who could pull off her outfit? What will I wear tomorrow? I should really be vacuuming. Dogs get all the luck. Mine sits at home ALL day and gets pampered, gets attention, gets fed on a silver platter (I'm exaggerating). Maybe I'll invent a robot that can sit in the mall and make smoothies for people. Then I could sit at home and get pampered, get attention...Laughing at how scared my friend is of moths. Mental note: buy film. Thinking of good opening lines for a short story: Marci was the type of person who felt sorry for inatimate objects and grieved over tossing the bottle of lotion that still carried the few impossible drops to squeeze out. Severely Random, but it has potential... possibly... Pondering what Pony will be like (I'm visiting this weekend.) Oh I think the my laundry is done. Peace out.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger ** said...

hello sister in the Lord. i have been watching one of my favourite movies, Philadelphia. so, i have been away from the computer.

thank yo so much for your sweet comment on my blog. i can't say it always speaks the Lord's name, or that i share scripture for that matter. but anyone who reads more than two words get a sense of who i am. not that i am more important than the Lord.

it's funny you know, how we all see our "blog friends". the other day, ed called me "Cash". a departure from the distanced, stranger-esque wordage she could have chosen. i for some reason sense, even though this computer screen, a sweetness about you.

much love sister. and if we never meet in person in this life, i'm sure we will have sweet fellowship in the next. i will make it back to your site, by the way.


much much love,

justin

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger erin said...

Honey, the only problem with your blog is that you don't post often enough! I LOVE IT!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

I really like that opening line, I'll be coming up with my own, because I love the writing group idea from you and lafalda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home