How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Monday, August 22, 2005

Me Amigo



This week I have set out to become the worlds top teacher. I've decorated my classroom, picked out games, learned a few chords on the guitar and made name tags for my ten little three-year-olds. On one of my walls I put up a Precious Moments border (or something equivilantly cheesy) and a poster of Mexico. I decided that my class is going to have an 'adopted' student. My very own beloved Diego. I cannot believe it has been almost six months since Diego first entered my life. Who knew that one little missions trip to a Mexican orphanage could put such a strong desire in me to break the law. I mean seriously, if it wasn't horribly illegal and completely inappropriate, I would go all ninja-like across the border and steal Diego for my very own. Too bad all we had in common was zurburts. I could laugh with him for hours until he would start his prolific little chatter in spanish... and then I was lost. The way he would talk to the air, though made me convinced he is going to be a preacher. Or a telemarketer. Either way, all I know is that I miss him. Dearly. Who would have guessed? I leave the country and fall in love. At least I can look at his picture every day I teach and maybe, just maybe, get the go-ahead from God to covertly kidnap him and keep him in my closet until hoarding illegal alien (children) becomes smiled upon by the government...

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Hey Krysty, I've been working through my old pictures on flickr; adding tags to them. Here is a link to the ones tagged with krysty. There are some of you in Mexico in there. I'm still updating the Mexico pictures, so if you check back later you may see some more.

Also if you have a bunch of time, you can look through all the photos from Tijuana. There are two years there though. I still need to make indivdual sets.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

awe, thats sad, they hire illegal immigrants why not let you have a cutie little kid ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home