How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Going Crazy

Don't worry. I've gone crazy before and it served to create only humorous experiences and commical stories. So although I feel royaly insane right now, it's most likely just a jovial season of irrational thoughts and behavior.
I tried to quit my job today. I told the smoothie place that I was going to be teaching and doing Chi Alpha and maybe some other stuff so I wouldn't have a chance to work for them anymore etc. But then something aweful happened. My boss was like "don't leave us!" "one day, all I ask is to keep you on one day!" "what about the holidays, you'll need some cash!" "come on, stay! just one shift a week!". So since I have yet to learn the art of 'no' I was like 'yes'. I agreed to staying there! I was moritfied, cause after my boss left and I was once again working in the mall, all alone, under florescent lights and I realized that I am going crazy. Fruity-sherberty-vaccuum-of-conveiniently-located-shopping-mall place! I can't do it anymore. I've gotta quit at some point. Like really say "no, i'm hitting the road... i ain't gonna blend things together for my entire life. take your non-fat yogurt and your fresh squeezed juices and stick them where the sun don't shine." Honestly, no matter how crazy I get, I probubly won't EVER say that to someone.
Also, I am slightly insane because my friends are still away for the summer. I can't wait to be busy and active and hanging out with all my favorite people again doing silly shananagans. (like perming my hair with a do-it-yourself kit (what was I thinking? As a girl who has a phobia of smelling, I should NEVER get a perm))

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger erin said...

I hate to admit this...but I sort of like the smell of home-perms. Makes me think of Grandma and the good-old days. Krysty, promise me that if I ever visit you for a smoothie in the mall you will tell me to stick it where the sun don't shine. That would just make my day!

:]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home