How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Monday, August 01, 2005

Know Me II

So I've been a bit blue as of late. I needed encouragement. I felt alone. God gave me an invitation to join Him outside on my hammock. It was a bit rediculous because I started to read my Bible but it was so dark I nearly gave myself a stigmatism. He didn't direct me to read anything specific so I started in Hosea simply because I'm fascinated by his character. God didn't say too much except:
"I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness and you will know the Lord." Hosea 2:19-20

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Hosea, he was the one who God told to marry a prostitute who would be unfaithful to him, right? Yeah he's a pretty cool prophet.

I like the photo too, Krysty - procurer of pointy shoes.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Thanks Lance... I actually took those pictures of my shoes cause you suggested it when I first started this blog, remember? So I'm glad to hear you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home