How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

That stage


You know that stage in your life when all your friends are getting married? I've just hit it.

Please do not get me wrong. I am so exceptionally excited for them. It's just 'different' having girlfriends that are either hitched or hooking up. Meanwhile, I will sit here, blog-it-up and sip green tea from my "Jingle, Jingle, Glad I'm Single" mug. Very chic.

Pictured here are my good friends Jenna (left) and Janelle (right). Jenna just got married to an Australian comedian. Janelle, who is Australian, is getting married in a few days to a Californian. Praise God! That means she will probably end up living in the States at some point. She is my favorite.

It's no surprise that she was snatched up so quickly. She is the sweetest, most divine, amazing woman of God to walk the planet. Seriously. I am astounded at her ability to bring sunshine to all she encounters. This woman knows how to love humanity and I never cease to learn from her. She's beautiful in every way and I know she is going to be the most breathtaking bride imaginable. I'M SO SAD I'M MISSING IT! But her husband John and her will change the world (they want to youth pastor) and I cannot help but pray that somehow, someday we will do ministry together. I love you Janelle! Congratulations!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger ** said...

i like the "jingle, jingle, glad i'm single" mug. i think some of my friends think i have 5 or 6 of those stashed here at the house. but i have found that when i find someone i am interested in.. those mugs seem to collect dust in the cabinet. and i lose my questionably-fake words against marriage.

it feels nice to see someone else out there who doesn't have the top job or have the spouse and kids like they're friends(as i don't). and that isn't an insult, just nice to see a kindred soul.

i have 5 friends getting married soon(5, becasue i don't know one of the husbands). i'm living here with my mom and her husband for the time being, and work for dirt at the local craft store. no g/f, just a blog site, and my art.

take heart kristy. God's filtering hands have you where He wants you at this very moment. and even though your mall job may not feel like it's anything to be proud of, and you may feel left out of the whole marriage game, hold your head up, and know that you're a woman of God. and do the best you can.

how beautiful are the feet, of those who serve the Lord, and let him lead(my own slant of the verse...).

like i said, keep your head up, woman of God. hang in there. much love sister, justin.

ps- thank you for callig me "my friend Justin" on your links list. :)

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Bless you Justin!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger ** said...

hey. thanks for posting up so quick. thank you for the encouragement with my art. and about the screenprinting debacle...im not sure of the comment, but i forgive you. :) maybe one day i'll make it to montana to meet you good people and test my beard out in the montana wilderness.

much love sister.

ps- on the deal with your neice liking(or loving)Hook...when i was a kid, i used to dance to rick james music(the guy who sang "super freak") and would watch Julia Childs on tv(the cooking lady with the real high voice). with that said, i didn't turn out so bad. haha. but i guess it depends on who you ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home