How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Once again...

...how exceedingly Beautiful! This picture may very well embody all the reasons I like being a girl. Skirts, shoes (pointy heels preferably) and a string of pearls... what more could a female want? Maybe an endless supply of peanut m&ms, free manacures and back massages, a place to have a cream soda with girlfriends where you can laugh as loud as you want and not get nasty looks from other patrons, a hammock that won't flip over, a full ride scholarship to the Rocky Mountain School of Photography, a job with benefits, chocolate toothpaste, a Harley Davidson (I'll take one with a man on it), a Nalgene bottle that doesn't spill down the front of my shirt and maybe some more m&ms. Delicious females of the world, raise your hand (or post a comment) if you're with me!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger XAgirl said...

Totally with ya on that one girl, but I have to cringe at the thought of chocolate toothpaste. Sounds disgusting, I'll stick with my whitening thanks.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Humor Girl said...

Amen! Is it too much to ask for!? hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home