How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I've gone digital!


Congratulations faithful friends who read my blog! You are currently expreiencing the first products of my low-end-dirt-cheap digital camera. Magical isn't it? What you are witnessing is a few of the kids that I teach. They were just too willing of subjects... what's a girl to do?

Did I mention that 80% of my class is blonde? Like REALLY blonde? It's so cute! I'm sure that I'll have plenty of adorable stories to share throughout the next nine months of having them in my world... but here are a few that have made me laugh out loud thus far:

When talking about the letter B, I asked what words began with B... we discussed bear, bike, balloon and when we got to bird, a little boy conveniently commentated that "birds poop in my backyard".

During playtime yesterday a little girl wanted to give me a hug. After she did she took my face in her hands and pointed at an itty bitty 'blemish' on my chin and asked "Who did that to you?" Stunned I replyed "the boogy man" and she wittingly responded "What boogy-man?" Chuckling a this point I said "The one who unjustly allows grown women to get zits even though they are past puberty." You have to love their innocence.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger lafalda said...

someone should clip that boy's fingernails before he puts an eye out! :) yeah, it's always amusing when kids point out your blemishes. or in countries where kids have darker skin, ie mexico, when they point out your freckles (they don't have them). but the "who did that to you?" that's priceless

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

if they grow up now they will think they were attacked by the boogie man haha, :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

i just noticed you linked me, i would hug you but your very far away haha thanks
aaron

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

hope everything is going cool for you, hope you post again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home