How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Turning Turtle


I have a confession to make. After getting in a car accident on Sunday, I have become a snail. Yup. I'm the girl you hate to get stuck behind when you are driving anywhere because I literally go 10 miles under the speed limit and make complete stops at uncontrolled intersections. I know you basically want to shoot me by now... but give me a break. I'm gunshy.

And I honestly don't know why I'm comparing myself to reptiles this evening, but I feel like a fish out of water. Tonight I am usually on campus for Chi Alpha's corporate worship, but today I'm staying home to rest. I don't know what Thursday nights look like without XA. It's a twighlight zone I haven't visited since I returned from Sydney... and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself...

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

car accidents are no fun, i have totaled a car in a car accident. i had frequent outbursts where i would shrug up in a ball if I even turned in the same direction after wards.
aaron

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger ** said...

hope your well. just sent you an email.

much love,

justin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home