How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Poetry

I had the most poetic day. It started with my grandma, mom, sister and niece. A girl's day out where we bought Christmas ornaments and drank apple cider. Simply divine. Then around noon I got a call from one of my best friends from high school. Her mom has been battling cancer and the doctor told her family that chemo is no longer working. They called Hospice and sent her home to leave the world in 'comfort'. All I can say is we are too young to be loosing our parents. So I am left with one of my favorite quotes.

"The heart of God loves a persevering worshipper who, though overwhelmed by many troubles, is overwhelmed even more by the BEAUTY of God" -Matt Redman

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger ** said...

i hope everything goes as smooth as possible for your friend. that really sounds like a stupid comment, but i have had several cancer loses in my family, and one cancer survivor, so believe me we have had our share. we can leave this world in peace, or a mess. i have seen more the mess in our family (dads side).

much love sister, and please forgive me for not writing you back yet. i hope your packagae got there, but maybe it hasn't shown up yet. when it does i want a full report!

i will pray for you friend and her mother. as we know, our God is sovereign.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Those are beautiful photos, Krysty Kay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home