How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Day Dream Believer


I'm not one to remember my dreams after a fit-ful night's rest, but what is it about some dreams that are simply too bazaar to forget? Burned into my mind's eye are ones involving a baby elephant, Rocky as an albino, my friends turning the size of thumbelina and me asking the world to "say 'ello to my litt'l friends", attempting to steal P Diddy's van, being forced to wear overalls and a giant easter bunny jumping out of a box. Yes, some are terrifying and perhaps that is why they will forever be branded on my brain, but honestly what happens up there to create such random fantasy? It has me slightly disturbed and more than a little bemused.

Melanie had a freaky-deeky-dutch of a dream a few weeks ago, and it was so random and intense that God actually used it to speak into her life prophetically. Let's hope my dream I had about getting stuck on one of those fifty cent child merry-go-rounds outside of Walmart doesn't have a deeper meaning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home