How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chicken, Shaniah, breath mints and high heels


I find such complete satisfaction in random moments...

In moments when my sister and I decide that if ever they invent a rubber chicken 'chunkin' contest, we will enter with our very own hand-crafted-air-compressed-puff-the-magic-chicken-chunkin-dragon.

In moments when the only appropriate way to warm up after parking garage worship is to sing Shaniah Twain songs in Denny's.

In moments when the first snow of winter actually makes me lament owning heels. (now that came from left field!)

The moment where one of my students told me I had bad breath, and where another told me my cheeks looked like marshmallows.

In moments where us girls exchange spider stories and then take shots of gummie bears.

Ahhhh, the randomness. Life wouldn't be as beautiful (or as humorous) without it all.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

you look so different in nearly all your pictures, same with lance though too........... :)and have you ever saw the chicken chuckin' gun?
Aaron

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger KrystyKay said...

Where the hell did you get a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, and why is there not one in my stomach right now????????????????????

I miss you and I probably will call you at some point... but you know how I am with phones, so it will most likely equate to a few weeks... but please know I LOVE YOU sister!!!!!

PS: Hey Aaron... I will email you at some point, I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home