How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

...mmm...


I can think of no better holiday than one where you can dress up as a racially eccentric statue of liberty and consume an absurd amount of chocolate. The concept of it all is entirely delicious and too fun for words. What I really enjoyed about the entire endeavor was that I got to spend the evening with some of the most legendary people of the silver-screen, all of whom never got tired of the hilarious reference to the fact we were hanging out with the 'holy ghost'.

I hope the rest of you out there enjoyed this scrumptious holiday. God bless the distributing of candy... and let freedom ring!

PS: All of you who remember how disturbed I was that my niece was obsessed with Captain Hook will be glad to know she did a stunningly perfect rendition of him especially for the holiday.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Your niece is hillarious!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger emergen-c-man said...

hey just checking in and seeing how you are doing, feel free to throw an e-mail at me
zeliphias@yahoo.com
aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home