How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Holy matrimony



Holy matrimony! It's out of control here!

I've been working as my church's receptionist all summer and things have gotten ridiculous. There are like A THOUSAND PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED! In these last three months alone I've been to more ceremonies and bridal showers than a lifetime should allow. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them and think they are all fantastic together, but seriously SPREAD THE LOVE... and by that I mean they should spread out these events over a year or so, not 'I want in on your wedded bliss'.

But marriage is a beautiful thing, and I'd like to say congratulations to:

Riley & Lindsey Ramsey, Jacqueline & Ryan King, Chet & Brianna Owings, Dylan & Brandi Powell, Jaceline & i'm a horrible friend and can't remember his name, Ellen & Steven, Elizabeth & doh!, Jenny & i'm really terrible, Dawna & Paul, Lacey & Ben Rase, Sarah & Mike Lawley, Jenna & Jerret Lockheart, Audrey & Chris... and literally the list could go on.

Now let's all cross our fingers and pray these people don't pop out children around the same time, or else all of those baby showers are gunna break my bank! But seriously, ALL THE BEST!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger lafalda said...

shiz. i thought you must have been exaggerating, but no. you weren't. weddings are popping up like, mmm, poptarts? sssorry, heh.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said...

Excellent title, Robin! I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home