How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sexy Jessi

My friends are leaving for Slovakia tomorrow for a missions trip. I'm loosing my friend Jess to the nation for the entire summer. I'm going to miss her very much. In order to send her off properly I wanted to devote an entire 'blog' in her honor. So I looked up an old journal entry I had concerning her: here it goes...

"My friend, Jess is beautiful. I have never met anyone as quirky, cute, inspirational, sensitive, loving and thoughtful as this girl. I love her to death. She is always there for me, quick to listen, full of concern. I've never seen her be selfish or self righteous. I adore her completely. Even at times when she is desperately controversial. She has an opinion on everything and a very valid reason for liking/disliking/being freaked out by each possible topic of interest. It basically has changed my outlook on life and the humor that lies within. Tonight I had dinner with Jess and for the first time in two weeks I felt encouraged. I needed a friend like Jess tonight and I think that she may be a treasure and a gem that my life has lacked for sometime now. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's great. Anyway, this evening she talked about going on bike rides in the summer just to get herself lost. She'd ride around trailer parks just to feel like she was in Russia again. She just loved to ride until she got these 'feelings' and then she could go home. I was intrigued. The only time I have ever done that is never. I want to be the person who just goes and does whatever until it feels funny. Until it makes me feel new and refreshed. I don't take such vacations very often. Perhaps now I shall..."

Jess, have an amazing time in Slovakia. I hope you have the most amazing time EVER. But please know you'll be missed severely. You are loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home