How Beautiful

... are the feet of those who bring good news...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Der...


My first entry of 2006. I should really be profound, but I'm afraid I don't have much time. Currently I am in Kentucky, attending a Missions conference, and being thouroughly confused as to what God is doing in my life. Every time a different missionary gets up to share, I'm convineced I am called there to hold dying babies, or rescue prostituted women... so basically the conference has left me with one big headache and very red eyes. But it's been amazingly fun hanging out with the six othere people that are here. I love my friends.

Plus it was especially enjoyable to ring in the new year with a CHOCOLATE FONDUE fountain and four thousand other students singing praises and dancing the conga... Anyway, happy 2006 to ya'll. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home